The first rung of the ladder is the Assistant Instructor program. As an AI, you are able to conduct Scuba Skills Update programs, SSI Snorkeling programs, and the SSI Try Scuba program; assist instructors in the classroom, the pool, or the open water; guide certified divers on fun dives; and teach in the classroom and pool with the indirect supervision of an SSI Instructor. It is the perfect way to prepare yourself for the Instructor Training Course!
What does it cost?
- If you have already completed your Dive Master training with Big Blue – 5900 baht
- If you are already a Dive Master and have signed up for Instructor Training – 5900 baht
- As a stand-alone program – 20000 baht
- Be certified as an SSI Dive Master or equivalent.
- Provide and maintain proof of current training in First Aid, CPR and O2 Administration.
- Logged a total of at least 60 open water dives totalling 40 hours or more.
- Have a Total Diving System of professional type and quality
Book the Assistant Instructor
* You can do this through our sister site, secure payments are possible by clicking above!