Crossover to SSI and improve your chances of employment. There are currently more positions for SSI Instructors than we can fill, there are jobs waiting for you! Join the fastest growing diving agency and reap the rewards!
What does it cost?
- The Crossover costs 25000 baht and includes all your teaching materials for all SSI courses, including Powerpoint Presentations, exams, answer keys, everything. We also include your fees to SSI for the calendar year, there are no extra charges for processing or certification.
How long does it take?
- Minimum 3 days
- The course takes a minimum of 3 days. Day 1 is in the classroom, familiarising you with SSI products, philosophy and approach to teaching and business. There are some exams but you will have access to most of the answers in your instructor materials. Day 2 is in the pool, you can watch a demonstration of any scuba skills that are taught differently to your agency and then you get a chance to practise until you are comfortable. Day 3, you will assist/observe an Open Water Course with one of our senior instructors, listen to the academics and the watch the pool session. You then have the option to continue until the end of the Open Water Course and observe the open water dives.
- After the Crossover, we are happy to offer you freelance work through Big Blue.
- Logged no less than 75 open water dives totaling 60 hours or more dive time.
- Be an active Assistant Instructor or equivalent with a recognized training organization and have no ethics or Standards violation pending or any verified ethics or Standards violations in the past 12 months.
If the candidate has not been active within the last two years with a scuba training organization, the candidate is required to provide proof of non-Renewal, which states that no ethics actions or standards violations have been taken or are pending.
- Provide proof of current training in First Aid/CPR not older than 2 years.
- Maintain proof of being competent in emergency administration of oxygen. This shall include knowledge of the medical principles involved and practical use of an emergency oxygen unit not older than 2 years
Book the Instructor Crossover Click Here To Book Your Course >>>
* You can do this through our sister site, secure payments are possible by clicking above!